"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, August 5, 2012

REMEMBER WHEN ...

Hi Stampers!
I have a card for you that I saw demonstrated by a very talented Stampin' Up! demonstrator ... Tanya Bell. I fell in love with the flower and the card... it took me back to my childhood. NO! I don't remember the 1920s!!! :) BUT - I do remember - as a kid -  watching black and white movies starring Bette Davis and others - LOVED them! Still do to this day! And loved the way the gals dressed in the 20s ...
So - here is my take on a Flapper Hat - or a Cloche Hat - [cloche is French for bell] ...


This is the inside of the card ... I guess it will have to go to someone who "remembers when" with me!!! :)
 And this is the chrysanthemum ... made with scallop punches!

Have a fun day today!
Remember - God reigns and the Son shines!
Blessings!
Ruthie

No comments: