"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Serenity

Hey Stampers!
How about this humidity? MAN! Makes me "almost" wish for November to roll around quickly! NOTE - I said "almost" ..... it sure would be nice to feel some DRY air around me! Everything in the house is sticky!!!! UCK!
'NUFF .....
Here is a card made using the Serene Silhouettes set.... I love this set ... this card is a pretty simple design... I sometimes find myself using the same layout over and over ...


I inked the image with versamark and Old Olive ink, stamped it, then covered with clear embossing powder and heated it ... then sponged in the sky.


Well - I have a full day ahead of me today - preparing for Card Klub this Saturday...
So - on that note - Have an awesome day! Thanks for stopping by!
HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: