"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, September 17, 2012

Gumball Tango Dragonfly...

Good Morning Stampers!
Whoa! It has been a looooong time since I have been here!
Life just got tooo crazy for me to keep up with it all ... I did a lot of paper crafting over the past 2 weeks - a friend and I made 100 + of the following:  book marks using the Two Tags die and scallop circle punch; little "purses" to hold 2 candy kisses using the Two Tags die; name tags using the large Maple Leaf from the Big Autumn Accents die; decorated the fronts of colorful bags with the largest Apothecary Accent Framelit (stamped with Scripture and Swirls) - PHEW!!!! I wore myself out just typing that! LOL!

Our church hosted the Beth Moore Simulcast this past Saturday ... we had about 100 people present - next year we are trusting for at least double that. The amazing thing was that there were 150,000 women attending that Simulcast worldwide! 50 States; 9 Provinces; 3 military bases; 2 women's prisons; AND - countries across the world! How awesome is that!!!! If you have never attended such a thing I urge you to do so as one of the most refreshing events in your Spiritual Journey.

So ... I wish I had taken some pictures as we progressed thru all that! However, I did take a couple pics of 2 cards I made when another friend visited one afternoon - just to play! She had purchased some dies and wanted to use them ... I LOVE dragonflies ... she gave me the little dragonfly die! Isn't he sweet??? Love, love, love it! here are the cards!
I used Tangerine Tango and Gumball Green ... don't you love that combo??? The pic does not do the card justice! The green is the Core'dinations CS from the Holiday catalogue - this is sandable CS.
Also used the Delicate Designs Folder ... another new favorite!

For this card I used Calypso Coral CS and DSP ... again I used the Delicate Folder - cutting along the scallops to make it a softer edge.
So much fun! Did you notice???? I turned the embossed CS to the negative image in the second card!

Have an awesome day! I have 2 workshops and a local Demonstrators Fall Fling to preapre for so .... will be busy in the carft room for sure!
HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: