"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Shabby Papaya

Good Morning Everyone!
It is a beautiful sunny day here.... hope you are all enjoying sunshine somewhere ... if not outside then for sure in your hearts! :)
I have a shabby card today using the Papaya Collage stamp set - I had so much fun making this card. There is no rhyme nor reason to it! Hope you enjoy it this morning!

Life truly is a matter of moments and it can be taken from us in an instant - I spoke yesterday with a gal whose F-I-L had died in a freak accident last week ... her words were "Our lives changed forever in a second." God be with them. And may we treasure each and every moment we have!

This is the inside of the card -
 
I think we will make this one at Card Klub this weekend! :)
Blessings and HUGS!
Remember to "treasure the moments!"
Ruthie

No comments: