"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Happy "I DO" Day & and Thank You

Hi Stampers!
This will be a quick post as I have a Stampin' Up! Workshop tonight and I must go pack my stuff! I am always so afraid I am going to leave something home! Most of the time - if I did so - the hostess would probably have it in her craft room. However, tonight I am going to a workplace where I need to bring it all! Here's hoping! :)

Here are 2 different cards I made over the past week... Enjoy!
A wedding card for a wonderful couple! The bride was one of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen!

I sanded the CS for this thank you card ... the CS is in the Holiday Catalogue...

This is the inside of the Thank You card - pretty simple!
Thanks for stopping by ... may you be blessed today!
HUUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: