"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Oh, Christmas Tree...

Hi Stampers...
I've been busy making Christmas cards... had a friend stop  by yesterday afternoon after she finished work and we spent a couple hours making cards! Such fun ! Here are a few of them!

These first 2 are made with that "old stand-by" set ... Lovely As A Tree. I have cased this one but don't remember from whom! The differnece in the 2 cards is the DSP placement and the ribbon adn crochet trim.



This next one is not a Stampin' Up! stamp ... I have had this little guy for a few years - isn't he the cutest thing you ever saw? I realize these are not the traditional Christmas colors but they are 2 of my fav together! Hope you enjoy!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Ruthie

No comments: