"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Come to Bethlehem...

Good morning stampers!
I have a quick post for you today... a couple cards we made at Klub on Saturday. We had a Christmas potluck! Wow! We had enough food to feed an army, I think! Then we made these cards!
Here is the first one using a new-to-me set ... we used Crumb Cake CS and DSP, Early Espresso ink - I may have to make a few more cards using this set! LOL!

 Here is card #2 - using the Apothecary Art stamp set and the dies to match.... I know this isn't your typical Christmas set but thought I'd give it a try - and it works for me! LOL!
I have one more posting of Christmas cards which will come in the next couple of days... after that, the Christmas sets are put away for another year. On to other "stuff"!
Have a great day and remember to keep SIMPLICITY a key element in your Christmas!

Merry CHRISTmas everyone!
Ruthie

No comments: