"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, December 17, 2012

Final Christmas Cards of 2012


Hey Stampers!
I guess the countdown is on now, aye? One week from today is Christmas Eve... I still think we lost a week or so in December somehow / somewhere. Over the weekend we had the opportunity to attend two different Chritmas presentations - the music and the message were wonderful!
Today I have the final cards I have made for Christmas - within a few days I will have a sneak peek for you of something from the new Spring catalogue (mini).




Thanks for peeking today... I hope you are not allowing the busy-ness of this time of year to get in the way of the peace and joy that comes with the celebrations!
Merry CHRISTmas to all!

Photobucket


No comments: