"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, October 18, 2010

Getting Sidetracked!

Good afternoon!
Do any of you out there get as easily sidetracked as I do? Lately it seems that I can start one thing and am soon far away from that and on to something else....at the end of the day I wonder why I didn't accomplish what I set out to do....
Such has been this morning -
I am preparing for Kreations Kulb tomorrow night... I got thinking about all the neat things one can do with ribbon so started making some samples to show the girls -
Here are 2 such samples... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
well - maybe I won't show them to you! I don't know why I'm having such trouble getting to my stampin' pictures! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we go again!
I call this one "crinkled ribbon" - lay a piece of sticky strip on your CS and take the ribbon and stick down and crinkle, stick down and crinkle.... unitl you have what you desire. I love this look!

 I really like the white organza ribbon from Stampin'Up.  Here I have shown a white piece and then 2 others which I have "colored" using a sponge and ink... one is Real Red the other is Perfect Plum! You never need worry about having the correct color ribbon as long as you have organza and ink! Gotta love that!

Finally, here is a stamped image from an old Stampin'Up set - I don't remember the name - I sure would love to get my hands on this set. I didn't purchase it when it was available - now I wish I had ... it would have been a keeper for me! Does anyone remember the name of this set?
I hope you're having a good day  and don't blow away! Wow! It sure is windy here today!
See you soon!
Thanks for peeking in!
Blessings!
Ruthie

No comments: