"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

"The Nicest Things"

Can you believe it? It is the 27th of October - it is 15 degrees out there... damp - and here is what I noticed on my hydrangea bush this morning! I also noticed a pink rose on the rosebush in the backyard but don't have a picture of it!


I have been trying to get some Christmas cards made and in the midst of all that I rec'd a new stamp set [The Nicest Things] from Stampin' Up! I just love these 2 little girls! I colored the sentiment in with Melon Mambo and Old Olive ... don't know where the DP came from ... hope you enjoy!

 And then I did this one for my granddaughter .... she is MY angel and when I saw this stamp I had to have it just for cards for her!
Have a wonderful day!
Many blessings to you all!
Thanks for stopping by!
Ruthie

No comments: