"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

HEY!

Good morning... Well -
It is morning as I begin to post this but it may be afternoon before I am finished....
I have not been very faithful here this past week ... Hope I'm forgiven! I have been busy with "stuff", made a day trip to the Valley - you know we had to be there when the new Michael's store opened! .... bought some great beads; a MS punch; visited a Santa's Discount Store and purchased Christmas napkins and bags... [You know Christmas is only about 73 days away!!!!]
And had lots of laughs with the girls! In amongst all that I've not felt 100% .... but "the beat goes on."

I plan on getting my craft table cleaned off this afternoon - I have a club to prepare for so I better get in the groove again!

Here is another Christmas swap - last but not least!
ummmmm .... having a little trouble getting to the card... what's up? Someone commented the other day that they were having the same issue .... blogger has made changes ... why do people think they have to keep changing something? "If it ain't broke don't fix it"!!!

Sorry for the rant! :)

This was created by Leena Girsa - This is simple but very elegant... you can check out her blog at http://alacards.blogspot.com/


Have a great day! May the Son be shining in your heart today!
Blessings...
Ruthie

2 comments:

Sherry Muise said...

Guess I will be making a day trip soon to see the new Michaels also. We went to see the pumpkin people but with the kids it wasn't a good time to stop in. So I went to the one in Dartmouth instead.

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

This is gorgeous! So clean and classy...great Christmas card!