"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Still More Swaps...

Good Morning.... 
Thanksgiving (in Canada) is just around the corner ... how did that happen?  So for hubby - his mind is totally consumed with getting the turkeys slaughtered (I hate that word - wish there was a nicer way to say it) - but - it is what it is ...
Here's a cartoon that makes me chuckle everytime I see it!!

Here are 2 more Swaps I received from S. Up! demos in Canada - This one is the work of  Laura Wilson in Manitoba...

and this one is by Leena Girsa at http://alacards.blogspot.com/ (you might want to check her blog for some inspiration)...

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great week --- and keep happy thoughts in your heart!
Blessings!
Ruthie

3 comments:

craftysahmiam said...

Thank you for sharing all of the lovely swaps! I'm now following you, #248 on the list from SC craftysahmiam.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I hope that's not Kev looking for the turkeys, lol Yks. for morning smile...Nice cards you have been sent.. God Bless

Patti said...

You've gotten some lovely swaps. Love the leaves in the background. Cute cartoon. I'm a new follower from Stampin' Connection.