"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, September 24, 2011

September Kreations Club

Hi Everyone!
Boy! Is it ever humid here! and raining!
I have a quick post - have Christmas Card Club happening here in about 2 hours - here are the cards we will be making this afternoon!

The bottom card with the diamond shape is a new-to-me fold that I will demo to the group - so they will make only one of this and it doesn't count towards the 10 they will go home with to add to their Christmas stash! BONUS!!! They love it and so do I!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend... I am bursting at the seams to share something but I just can't yet! GOD IS SOOOOOOOO GOOD! That's all I can say - but hey! that's enough!

Blessings on yah!
Ruthie

No comments: