"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, September 30, 2011

Oval Snow Buddy!

Hey!
Another gorgeous Fall day - and it is Friday!
Last evening I went to a Surprise Birthday Party for a friend who is turning 50.... of course, there were all the cracks about getting older and being "over the hill" etc! Hey - the 50s were awesome for me... now the 60s - still awesome but the ole bod is expressing wear and tear! It is all what you make it!!! and I choose to make it JOY! What an exciting party this was! The Mayor showed up bearing gifts beyond what anyone could imagine! Amazing!

NUFF said!
Here is my card for today... another snowman using the oval frame ... did I tell you I love these frames??? Well, I do!
Colored with S. Up! markers; and used a pearl for the snowball!

 this is the inside -
I truly hope it is a long time yet before we see any snow ... but you gotta love these snowmen! :)
Have a wonderful day!
HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: