"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, September 5, 2011

Sympathy -

Hi Stampers!
Happy Labor Day!
For some of you that means getting back to a routine of lunches, school busses, homework, and such. For me it means ..... none of that! :) I can continue on my "retirement routine" - gotta love that!

I have a sympathy card for you today ... using DSP and the Summer Solstice stamp set... A dear lady whom I've known all my life has gone to be with the Lord. She certainly was "no ordinary person"! What a blessing she was to everyone who knew her. I was very fortunate to know her when I was a child ... in her Sunday School classes, then CGIT; running across her path as a nurse; and in later years we actually worked together in Nursing Education! Here is the card I have made for her family ....

Thanks for stopping by!
HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: