"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Happy "I DO" Day

Good Morning Fellow Stampers!
The sun is shining brightly here - I hope it is where you are as well! It's a beautiful Fall day ... and I'm still wearing my sandals! Not giving them up until the end of the month! However, we went to a hockey game the other night and I did have to put some socks and shoes on! :(

Tha gal that does my hair and nails - for years! - is getting married this weekend to her long-time beau! This is the card I made for them - using the Language of Friendship and the Frames! The DSP is from the Paper Stack 2010-2012 In Color found on page 186 of the IDB&C - concord crush.


Here is the inside of the card -
This was so much fun to make ... time consuming - but lots of fun! I am going to punch out some birds and flowers to have on hand for future cards.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great day!
Keep smiling!
HUGS and Blessings!
Ruthie

No comments: