"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Origami Christmas card

Good Morning Stampers!
I hope all my Canadian friends had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Everything that was on our table came from within a 30 mile radius of us except for the cranberry sauce - and that only b/c I didn't have the time or inclination to make my own! How cool is that!
Here is a card for you that was made at our last Christmas Card class .... it is an origami fold - so easy to do using an 11" by 11" piece of DSP .... can be used for any occasion!

Here is the front - with the card closed...
 This shows the "pocket" of the front diamond -
 This shows the inner diamond
 Here is the card partly open....

Check out http://wickedlywonderfulcreations.blogspot.com/ for excellent instructions for this project!

Remember to be thankful - all the time!
HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: