"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, October 7, 2011

Language of Friendship

HI!
It has been a while since I've been here - I apologize for that ... seems this past week was a busy one for me and I didn't make it to the crafting stuff ... along with the fact that the mojo was lacking! I received a couple new stamp sets the other day and today I decided to play! This has been a "free day" - no running around and time to just create!

This  was a "tiddly" (is that a word?) card for me... but I quite enjoyed putting it together! The set "Language of Friendship" uses 2 coordinating punches ... Boho Blossoms and Bird Builder ... I punched out an extra branch, wing, and flower for this card. Also - I saw this idea for the ribbon on a site I visited this week - so had to give it a try! :) Oh yes! I also used one of the Designer Frames ... have I told you how much I love these? LOL! (probably every post since I received them!)



Thanks for stopping by today!
I will try to be more faithful in the future!
Blessings on yah!
Ruthie

No comments: