"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Catalogue page 182! OR - "Mocha Bird"

Good Morning!
And a bright sunny one it is here!
I was looking thru the Idea Book and Catalogue the other day and a card jumped off the page at me! :) Ever have that happen? I'm sure I've looked at this particular card before but that day it "came alive".... and I thought I would replicate it! Well - here is my take on the card at the bottom of page 182 - hope you like it!


                                                                      Inside ...
Pretty simple to make - just a lot of sponging and distressing -
I think we'll make this one at our Card Klub next weekend!

Gotta run! Have a great day and may the sun be shining in your heart!
Don't forget - CLOCKS GO AHEAD TONIGHT!

HUGS!  Ruthie

No comments: