"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, March 31, 2012

You're A Gem!

Good Afternoon!!!
And a bright sunny day it is! Still cool though!
Yesterday was supposed to be a "ME" day - but I guess I would have to say that only a few hours of it were "ME-Time" - and in that time I decided to get into the craft room - I had a Workshop the night before so had left my desk in a mess - see pic below -


 In the midst of that mess was a new stamp set - You're A Gem - that had never seen ink - so I decided to use some of the "stuff" and the new set and make a card... Here is the result of that. I also used the Summer Solstice Set - the leaves are wings from the Build a Bird punch.


this is the inside of the card -
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend - I'll see you next week (April!) with a couple cards!
HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: