"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, March 19, 2012

More Antiques!

Good Afternoon Stampers!
The sun was shining brightly this morning - it seems to have gone behind a cloud right now - but the temp is 16 degrees C .... amazing! Time for sandals and bare feet! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta love that!

So - just a quick post for you this afternoon!
I made this card the other day - using Timeless Treasures again with the Attic Boutique DSP. I'm not much of a sewer but as a kid i learned to sew on an old treadle machine my mom had! Now does that date me or what? :)
A few months ago I learned how to make bows on my fingers. The other day I watched a tutorial on how to make a double bow using a bow-making tool! Well! I figured I'd give it a try on my fingers! and Voila! It worked! Here is a sample on this card.

The Inside -

I hope you are enjoying this spring-like day ... and of course, tomorrow is the official first day of spring! But we'll take the "one-day-early" for sure! Thanks for taking a few moments out of your day to stop by here! It means a lot to me!

Blessings and HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: