"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Betsy's Layered Blossom

Hi Stampers!
I worked on this card off-and-on yesterday ... many interruptions it seemed - that's a good thing though! LOL!
However, last evening I finally finished it and decided to take a picture of it in our sunroom. Before I show you the card I have to show you a pic of the beautiful scene that presented itself to me! We see some of the most amazing sunsets from our sunroom!!! One more thing to add to my gratitude list!

Here is the card I made using the set Betsy's Blossoms which will be available June 1 and onward...I used a piece of DSP from the Comfort Cafe; the primary colors are Cajun Craze and Midnight Muse (a new In Color). I used the scallop edgelit on the DSp; and added some Crochet trim.

As you can see ... I stamped the flower 3 times and cut it out and layered it! Also did the birds wings in the second color.

And finally - here is a view of the inside - very simple ... with a thin piece of DSP ...

Thanks for peeking in today ... my stamp club meets here this afternoon! Such fun!
HUGS to all!
Ruthie

No comments: