"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Retiring DSP - and - the New Catalogue!

Good Afternoon....
Are you enjoying this rain? The wells will be full after this, aye?
I have been playing around with the herringbone technique that I showed you a couple weeks ago ... using up some retiring DSP and just having some fun! :)
This first card uses the Mocha Morning DSP ... I so love this and am disappointed it won't be returning in the new catalogue.

Here are 2 more cards I made with this technique ... the stamp shown is from the retiring set Herb Expressions - I must say this will be a keeper for me though!

Well! For those of you who are waiting for info on the new 2012-2013 catalogue - I have previewed it on-line (at least twice - LOL!) and I must tell you I'm loving the way it is laid out! Very Inspirational! and ..... lots of new sets - I have a wish-list a mile long! Love the new ribbon! And the new In Colors for 2012 -2014! Oooooooooh can't wait for you all to see it!

I will be having an OPEN HOUSE on June 16 from 1 - 4 p.m .... show some new Stampin' Up! product; to share some new ideas; do a few "Make and takes" .... Hope to see you there.

Have a great "rest of the week" -
HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: