"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Summer Afternoon

Hey Everyone!
Isn't it great to see the sun???
I have a sneak peak for you today ... The image on this card is from the new and upcoming hostess set called Summer Afternoon - we have a swing just like this on our veranda ... and it is soooo relaxing to sit here on a summer afternoon - or morning or evening for that matter!

There are 3 of the 5 new In Colors presented here - the flower pot is "Raspberry Ripple"; the CS is "Summer Starfruit "; the green ribbon and leaves are "Gumball Green".

I had been experimenting with a new-to-me technique ... the grid technique. I decided to stamp the leaves from Betsy's Blossoms on the lattice grid - after I had smooched the grid with Baja Breeze. This picture does not do the Starfruit color justice... It will probably be one that will have to grow on some people. When I rec'd it the other day I figured it would be one I would not use much ... however, as I continued to look at it I must say it "grew on me"! This card is so much prettier in real life!!!!
LOVE the Gumball Green ...
Hopefully will have a Christmas card for you tomorrow - using the Gumball Green and Cherry Cobbler!

Thanks for stopping by today!
My catalogues still have not arrived ... hopefully that will happen tomorrow too!
HUGS to all!
Ruthie

No comments: