"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Double Dutch / New & Old

Hi Stampers!
I haven't taken much time to stamp lately - been busy with other things! I did see a card done with the Double Dutch Fold and thought I'd give it a try! And ended up with 2 different cards... This first one has the new DSP Summer Smooches on it; however the stamp is from SAB so it has been retired

This second card uses SAB DSP and stamp, and the inside sentiment is from Herb Expressions which is retiring as of the end of May.

I have new stuff and catalogues arriving over the next 2 days!!!! Can't wait to get my hands on it! hopefully I'll have something to show you by the end of the week!

Keep stampin'! and Keep smilin'!
HUGS .... Ruthie

No comments: