"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, July 20, 2012

I Did A "Half-Flip" !!!

Does that title sound like I've taken up figure skating??? or maybe diving???  LOL! Well! I haven't! I tried my hand at making a "flip card" this afternoon - and succeeded in making a "half-flip card". I will try the "full-flip" later on.
Here is the card front - I was experimenting so I used a CS color I don't use a lot of ... Cajun Craze; and had to pair it with the Comfort Cafe DSP. I stamped the swirl from Everything Eleanor on the CS - gotta love that swirl! And made a flower from the DSP ... used the Blossom punch; moistened the paper and scrunched it up ... Voila! a funky flower!

I took the piece of CS that I cut off with the scallop edgelit and placed it on the DSP to make a border of "circles"!
 This picture shows you the "flip" using the Labels Framelit.
 And finally - here is the card opened up! As I was making this card I had a friend on my mind whom I haven't seen all summer - so this is for her! Just want to tell her how much she means to me!
I hope you have enjoyed your peek into my world today! Have a wonderful weekend! May many Blessings be yours!
HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: