"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, July 16, 2012

Triple Stampin' With Eleanor!

Hi Stampers!
We had some much needed rain today - but I don't think it was enough to even begin to fill up the lakes, rivers, and wells! Thankfully we do not depend on a well for our water....
I am showing you a card I made using a "new-to-me" technique that I saw demonstrated on Dawn's blog at DOStamping with Dawn - the neutral pieces are cut and placed together; stamped; taken apart and matted; and then placed on top of each other! How pretty!!!
I used Calypso Coral and Crumb Cake ink - and a new set called Everything Eleanor!

 Here is the inside of this card:
Thanks for stopping by today - I hope you are enjoying this day! It is my Birthday today and it seems like we have had many mini-celebrations over the weekend! Gotta love that! AND ... my daughter, hubby, and granddaughter will be home on Friday so we'll do it again! :)

Keep smilin' and lookin' up!
HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: