"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Midnight Gumball Triple ...

Hi Stampers!
Here it is ... mid-week already! And I still have lots to do before family arrives on Friday!
I made this card for a dear friend who is recovering from unexpected surgery! Used Gumball Green and Midnight Muse for the colors - Very Vanilla for the neutral. I think I might have gone a little overboard with the Midnight Muse Doily stamp - what do you think?
I so love doing this Triple Stampin' Technique - I think we will do this at the first Card Klub meeting in August! And - I think I'll make it a Christmas Card! :)
Hope you like this card today! If you haven't tried this technique you should give it a try - soooooo easy!

Thanks for popping by today! I might see you once more before the weekend! Remember to be thankful IN everything!!!
Blessings and HUGS!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

YOWZA! This is cool! Love the green and blue together - so pretty!!! :-)