"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Snow Flurry Festival

Well! I am back! I have had company - my granddaughter has been here for almost a week! Consequently there has not been any time for card-making! This afternoon she decided to go help Grampie "on the farm" ... she hasn't done that for a long time ... and it gave me some time to get into the craft room for a bit. So what did I do? I made a Christmas Card = Go Figure!!!!

The DSP is from the Festival of Prints Stack found in the Holiday Catalogue ... 48 sheets of double sided paper... many pretty designs! You will love this for sure! The snowflake was made using the Snow Flurry Bigz Die also found in the Holiday catalogue. Cuts 3 different size snowflakes .. I have used 2 of them on this card. And then I popped the center of the winter Four Seasons stamp. I used a retired sentiment at the very top of the card - and popped it on an embossed piece of whisper white... I just noticed that the "pop" is difficult to see in this pic...

Thanks for peeking in today - I will be back very soon with more "sneek peeks" from the Holiday catty so "stay tuned"!
Have a great day!
HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: