"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, February 2, 2009

4 X 4 Pocket Silhouettes


Hi everyone!
Wasn't it great to have some sunny, warmer weather today?
But - I hear the groundhog has said there will be 6 more weeks of winter yet! Did we ever think otherwise?
Here is a simple card I made a while ago ... 4X4 size using the set Pocket Silhouettes... I really like this set for making this size card... you will find this set on page 86 in the Catty - the price is a very reasonable $22.95.
Sale-A-Bration is now on! - until the end of March '09 ... for every $60.00 purchased before S & H and Taxes ,you may order a free item from the SAB booklet. When you hostess a workshop of at least $350.00, you'll receive a free SAB item in addition to the hostess benefits!
I'm holding a workshop this coming weekend - if anyone wants to add an order to that workshop you may call or email me before Friday, February 6th.
Have a wonderful Tuesday! {storm and all!}
Joy and Peace!
Ruthie

No comments: