"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, February 15, 2009

OCCC Feb 15, 09


A quick post before we head to church to see the movie FireProof and to have home-made ice cream afterwards. This is the current challenge for Our Creative Corner....I haven't figured out yet how to get a pic of the sketch to copy to my blog! But I Will!!!!!!
Enjoy!
Check out their site! Great cards by lots of crafters!!!!!!!!

Ruthie

2 comments:

Jenn in GA said...

cute card...raspberry tart dsp seems to be all the rage! to get the picture of the sketch to your computer, right mouse click on it and save the image into your photos file. then you can upload it on your blog!

Lynda Benden said...

Oh so pretty! Love the DP's and the way you used the circles is awesome!