"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"His Holy Name Challenge"



Hi all!
I guess this is the "calm before the storm", aye? Yesterday was such an awesome day! I think I experienced some "spring fever"! :0
Just wanted to show you what I've been up to lately! The gal over at "triple the scraps" is hosting a challenge called His Holy Name - every so often she will give another attribute of God to focus on... I have decided to do a 6X6 scrapbook using thses attributes with Scriptures.
If you hit the button to the top left (His Holy Name 2009) you will be taken to her site... If you want to see what everyone is doing go to SCS, type HHN09 in the gallery search and you'll get it all!
Here is the cover page for my scrapbook and the first page (HOLY)... I have decided to carry a theme throughout using the middle sized scallop die cut for the Scriptures (in my own handwriting), black as my background for each page, and the Wild West Alphabet!! Who knows! I may get more daring as time goes on and really lay on the embellishments on a page or two!!!!

Hope you enjoy looking!
Have a great day!
Blessings to you all!

Ruthie


No comments: