"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

BVC 09 - February


Good Morning Everyone!
Hope everyone is having a good day so far!!! Today I am going to show you the Scripture Memorization Journal that I am working on - this will be a year long project! I decided that my Resolution for 2009 would be to memorize more Scripture! I have set myself a minimum limit of 12 - but am praying that God will increase my capacity to take in many more! So - to keep me on track I started a Scripture Journal for 2009. Last month I discovered a Bible Verse Challenge and decided to participate in it. If you go to "Splitcoast Gallery BVC09" you'll see some amazing entries!

Resting in HIM,
Ruthie

No comments: