"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

An Easter Card!


Hey!
So glad to be here! Finally! I was having withdrawals this morning! Our Internet has been "down" since Sunday sometime! I hope the problem has been fixed!
I haven't done a lot of card making this past week as it seems I haven't been home much! Yesterday a gal visited who hasn't done much stamping and we made a bunch of cards ... this being one of them! I used the new Stampin' Up! Eyelet Border Punch (which I love!) - and was going to do the complete edge of the card, when I realized the nice effect it was to leave the straight edge in place... this is the result! I placed some DSP inside the card so that when it is closed the eyelet area really stands out. The stamp set is from Our Daily Bread Designs.
Enjoy! And have a great "rest of the day" -

Ruthie

No comments: