"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Baby Wipe Technique - again.

Hi All!
I had this set to post during the night - don't know what happened to it! anywho..... here it is!

I decided to do the Baby Wipe technique for my workshop last night. There were 3 new stampers there! It's so great to see people get creative and have lots of fun!
I made a sample card (2 actually - one for the hostess and - one to send to my daughter - can't show you that one till it gets in the mail!)
I also did a couple sample pieces to show (gave these to the hostess) and then I demo-ed the technique using different colors than those used on either of these samples!

Hope you enjoy peeking here today!
The card for the hostess: I used So Saffron & Elegant Eggplant CS; Ink - Eggplant, Old Olive, More Mustard; and the stamps set "Upsy Daisy" with the sentiment from "Aways In My Thoughts" which will retire in a few days! If you are interested in any of the retired sets give me a call.... I will be placing an order within the next couple days!

Here are the samples using Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise and "Friends 24-7" stamp set. Isn't this a pretty combo?

Blessings & Hugs!
May this be a wonderful creative day for you all!
Ruthie

No comments: