"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

OCCC & Black, White, Green Inspiration

HEY!
Don't yah just love it when the inspiration hits and you're taken away with it? WOW! That's what happened to me this evening.
Here is the inspiration picture... saw this in a Country Living magazine... my picture is not the best, however...

I was also wanting to do the "Our Creative Corner Sketch Challenge"

AND - I've been wanting to use a digi image I downloaded from Nina a few days ago... http://ninabdesigns.blogspot.com/

Here is the result of all that! I used Basic Black CS, White from the Textile package, and Kiwi ribbon from Stampin'Up!; some Glittery Black I purchased in my travels; design from Nina; and a retired corner punch (it's a keeper). I hope you're inspired to look at pictures and let the creative juices flow!

I'm sitting here looking at the "real thing" and thinking ... uhmmmmm. Wouldn't this be pretty if I replaced the green with yellow; with purple; with pink; with .... oh! I think I've created a monster! HELP!

Thanks for peeking in! :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Love this, Ruthie!!! Beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

striking card! anyone would love to receive!
Pam Going Postal