"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, June 1, 2009

DragonFly!

Hi everyone! I'm back with a card to show you...
First - here is the stamp I used - I purchased this at Carousel Rubber stamps in Dartmouth on Saturday... anyone of you who know me well know how much I love dragonflies - I have been looking for a DF stamp for a long time and had not found one that "really grabbed" me until Saturday! This one is just too awesome! Because it has birds in the design! How cool is that?
I know! You're probably saying "Enough with the stamp! Get on with it."
Here is the card I made. I used "Stickles" - another purchase - and the bronze metallic paper for the mat from Taste of Textiles from Stampin' Up! Also used DP, ink, ribbon from S. Up!
Have a great day! Hope you have everything tied down! WOW! it's windy out there!
Blessings!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Cindy said...

This is awesome, Ruthie!!! Love it!!!