"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Butterflies and Sanded DP for Thursday

This was supposed to be Thursdays's post --- having some trouble with the time - will try and get it figured out!
Here is a very simple card I made using up some of the "scrap stash" ... I have so much piled here and there! I am going to try and make a bunch of simple cards over the next few days ... using up a lot of this pile and the retiring DP... and other stuff... so stay tuned!

This is NOT Stampin' Up! paper -I am a nut for pretty paper - picked this up somewhere in my travels! :)
Wasn't it warm yesterday!!!!! But - Oh! So nice!
Have a great day! Photobucket

1 comment:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful! Love your embossed and sanded DP, and the cbug butterflies are perfect!