"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Special Card!

Hi Everyone!

Here is the card I made the other day for a very Special Person ... my girl!!!! Made it, and sent it to her, "just because" - she's a wonderful daughter; and a great wife and mother! I am sooooooo proud of her!!!

I used the Baby Wipe Technique - this is so much fun .... even if the fingers do get a little inky! I say, "Inky fingers are a sign of a happy stamper!" CS & Ink - More Mustard, Rose Red, and Old Olive. The stamp is from "Friends 24-7". Tied a little heart charm to the ribbon with linen thread!

Here is the inside!

Everything is Stampin' Up! except the stamp inside - that is from WhipperSnapper...and the charm is probably from the Dollar Store or WalMart! :)

Hope you're having a great weekend! Remember - "don't sweat the small stuff"! Blessings to you!

Photobucket

No comments: