"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, March 30, 2009

BLEACHING

HEY!
Are you nice and dry this morning? Boy! Did it rain and blow last night! I was awake at one point and there was thunder and lightning....that's a sure sign of spring, isn't it? I did some bleaching the other day - here are 2 cards I made using that technique - I used the flower from Embrace Life - this is a technique I've tried in the past and I'm still not sure if I like the result or not!
There is a great tutorial for this technique with Gina K. on Stamp TV... I like what she did with it.
I have 3 challenges to do today ... Mojo Monday; and 2 for my 6X6 "His Holy Name" scrapbook... gotta get cracking! :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Ruthie

No comments: