"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pocket Silhouettes

Good Morning!
Just a quick post to show you a couple cards I made using the "Pocket Silhouettes" stamp set from Stampin' Up! The set is reasonable in price and is very versatile - it has 4 flower satmps and 2 sentiment stamps.


I hope you can see that I stamped on the background card stock with versamark and then clear embossed the image...I like the effect this gives to the card.
About a month ago the gal at "scrapenextras" did a set of 4 different cards using this set - she does beautiful work! You might want to check out her blog sometime!
Have a wonderful restful Sunday -please keep me in your prayers as I travel today!
Thanks a bunch!
Blessings on yah!
Ruthie

No comments: