"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Demo Swap

Hi All!
Well! Looks like winter is still here! what's with all the snow?
We - The Stampin' Up! Demos of Souweststampers - had our first meeting to plan our "Spring Fling"! Keep your eyes and ears peeled for more info ... this will occur on the 9th of May at Maple Grove.... that's all I can tell you for now! This morning I wanted to show you the swaps I received last night... these girls do such great work!
These are from Kelly & Sherry...


These are from Dawn & Crissy ...


These are from Rosa & Gail ...

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have a Greeeeaaaat day!
Ruthie
p.s. - check out this new blog ... http://www.craftycreations-bysherry.blogspot.com/

No comments: