"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Butterfly!

Hi Everyone!
Where did this snow come from? I thought it was Spring time!!! :0
I am sooooooo tired of the cold and wind and snow. Yesterday morning the Cardinals were at my feeder - as they quite often are. I also heard the male singing his song outside my office window - I haven't heard that all winter! I suppose they are thinking about "spring time" too! LOL!

I thought I'd share this simple card with you - made with a Level 1 hostess set. If anyone is interested in earning a free Hostess set and some free merchandise give me a call and we'll plan a Workshop.
Just a reminder - Stampin' Up! will be returning to one catalogue per year as of July 2009 - WhoooHooo! I will be ordering cattys as I have in the past (late May or early June) - if you're interested in receving one, send me an email or give me a call to get your name on the list!

Have a great day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Peace and hugs!
Ruthie

No comments: