"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Flourished Cross

Hi crafters!
Time got away from me today! Had a client this a.m ... who called at the last minuite to rebook! Those things happen! Also had an eye appointment to have my eyes checked... nothing has changed in my prescription... that's a good thing! Picked up a few groceries on the way home... trying to eat lots more fruit and veggies! Seems like I'm always in the grocery store!!!

I've been trying to re-organize my ribbon and card stash - yah! I said stash! It seems I make cards and have an abundance of them at the moment.... a couple months ago I was down to nothing! I also seem to be collecting some unmounted stamps - as well as have been taking some of my older ones off of the wood blocks ... have found a way to "store" them which gives me easy access and visibility!
'Nuff said about all that!


Here is an Easter card I made about a month ago using the Flourised Christian Symbols set from Our Daily Bread Designs!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Blessings on yah!
Ruthie
Colossians 3:17

No comments: