"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Our Creative Corner Challenge - March 21

Hi All!
I had to post a second time today! I have just completed this card for Our Creative Corner Challenge.... every Saturday they post a sketch to challenge one's creativity! I find the sketches very inspirational - they make me think out side of the box I'm usually in!
Enjoy!
I used Cameo Coral as the base for the card; Raspberry Tart DSP; Riding Hood Red as the mat; Kiwi satin ribbon; a little heart charm I found kicking around the other day; and the spring flower stamp from "Always In My Thoughts". I KNOW I'll be using this sketch again and again.
I am looking at a wonderful sunset - awesome evening! Hope you're enjoying it!
Ruthie

2 comments:

Vicki G said...

Ohhh this is so pretty!!!!!! Thanks for playing!


Vicki

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love your colors and the fun hardware piece. Fabulous job on the sketch challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.