"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, March 27, 2009

Ribbon Rose


Hi Everyone!
I imagine this is TGIF for some of you! I know that when I worked outside the home I was always so glad to see Friday roll around! :)
I have so much to show you - I have had to restrain myself from putting it all on one post! LOL!!!

I found this great tutorial for the Ribbon Rose - and it is so easy!!!! - check out this site:

Here is my first attempt at using this Rose as an embellishment - I'm sure I'll be using it again and again!
Have a great day!
Remember - "This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."
Blessings on yah!
Ruthie

1 comment:

ChristineCreations said...

hee hee...thanks for the link! So glad the ribbon rose worked for you! I really love it!