"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

MoJo Monday 78 - on Wednesday!

Hi all!
I finally did the Mojo Monday sketch challenge .... late Tuesday p.m. after everyone had gone to bed! This was a great sketch to work from... I'll probably use it again - no! I WILL use it again!
Hope you enjoy!
The sun is shining again and it's going to be another nice one!!!
Thanks for taking a peek!
Blessings to you all!
Ruthie
p.s. - I thought this picture would be lighter than this - I have to get better at taking my pics!!! any helpful suggestions would be appreciated!

3 comments:

Creative Heart Designs said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful and I love the colors.

Debra D.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Love your embellies!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Very elegant card. Wonderful job with the sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.