"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Shades of Spring

Good Morning!
The DP used in this set is called Shades of Spring! Guess you can tell what I'm wishing for!!!!
I discovered this project on Patty Bennett's blog http://pattystamps.typepad.com/ a while ago and I resolved one day to tackle it. Well, let me tell you - it is very simple to cut, score, and put together... and what a great gift, especially for someone who is not a card maker!

Front and Side views;

Here are 3 of the 4 cards I made to put in it ... it will actually hold 6 with envelopes ... so I will make a couple more! I love this project!
These cards are not complete yet as I have not put any sentiments on them nor finished the insides - but I wanted you to see them!




I hope you enjoyed your peek here today!
Have a good one!
Photobucket

No comments: