"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, May 7, 2010

Two weeks??? NO!!! can't be!!!

Hey!
It's been 2 weeks since I posted anything .. where did it go? Lots has been going on  - but no card making! :(
I think I lost my mojo in the midst of it all! Last week I coverd 70 small notebooks for a Women's Conference at our church... that took a lot of energy - I loved doing it and made everyone different!
Forgot to take some pics! Needless to say  my craft table was piled high with stuff!

Well - you'll be happy to know that I can now see the table itself and am ready to CREATE!!!
So - as I cover the "shop" for hubby today I can craft away to my heart's content. I'll have something to share with you tomorrow!

So - stay tuned - I have a new set that I just opened - gotta run - it's calling to me!
Blessings!
Ruthie

No comments: