"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, September 13, 2010

Merry Christmas

Good Afternoon!
Hope everyone is having a good day after the weekend!
I am doing laundry, dishes, cleaned a cupboard out, cleaned my craft room... and finally made the card fronts (11 of them) I needed to make for a Stampin'Up! Demonstrators Christmas Card swap I entered ... gotta run and get them in the mail.

Here is my card front... I will receive 10 others from other demos in Canada... it is exciting to see what other demos are doing! Hope they like my card front! :)
Going to run off now...
Blessings and peace!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Diana said...

Love your card front! I am now following you.

Diana
www.secretlifeofpaper.blogspot.com

Lori Ingebritson said...

Don't you just love the stampin up satin ribbon? It is gorgeous!

Myra said...

Great card front, I know the others will love
your design....

Chanda Stehlik said...

So pretty! Thank you for sharing! I am one of your followers from Stampin' Connection. (I'm the one that started the Follow Me thread) I have a small favor to ask, please. I had to switch over my website (it used to be BellevueStampingClub) and lost all of my followers from SC. Would you be so kind as to go to my new site listed below and RE-follow me, please? You may have to copy and paste the link. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

Chanda Stehlik
www.OneCraftyMommy.com